FRAMES: 1960 and newer factory production frames only. Frames may be cut at a point not further than 36” from center of rear end housing.
1. No tube front or front subs.
2. Frame may not be narrowed or widened.
3. Front cross member may be notched for radiator or steering clearance.
4. Front suspension must be OEM style, No splined sway bar, No aluminum or fiberglass suspension parts.
5. OEM steering box, No racks.
6. Tube type uppers allowed and may be relocated.
7. Tube type lowers allowed, must be in stock location.
8. Coilovers allowed in rear only must be 4.5” minimum diameter.
9. Minimum 108” wheelbase both sides. Maximum tread width 78 inches bead of rim to bead of rim.
10. Rear flange of engine may be no closer than 72" from centerline of rear axle
ROLL CAGE: Must consist of 1.66 outside .095 wall tubing. Must be frame mounted in minimum of 6 points.
1. Minimum of 1 cross bar across top of halo.
2. Foot protection is mandatory
3. Main cage cannot be further forward than motor plate.
4. Must have at least 3 driver’s side door bars made of 1.5 inch .95 wall tubing with 1/8 steel plate.
5. Front bumper must be 2 bars mounted frame rail to frame rail parallel to ground. Must be 1.25 OD tubing.
6. Rear bumper must be 1.25 OD tubing or .250 flat stock. It must protect fuel cell and must wrap around back to frame on both sides to prevent penetration into other vehicles. Rear bumper no more than 2” wider than body on each end.
7. Rear bumper, nerf bars and bodies must not extend beyond the rear tires. Height 18” both front and rear bumpers + or- 2”.
REAR AXLE: Any automotive rear end may be used. No aluminum except for center section. Must have steel tubes.
SUSPENSION: No aluminum components except for rear end center section.
TRANSMISSION: Must have one forward and one reverse gear with a neutral position, Any production type transmission, Bert, Brinn, Falcon allowed.
WEIGHT: Cars must weigh 2400 AFTER FEATURE.
Left side 60.0% max.
Aluminum Heads 58.0% max left side weight.
WHEELS: 8-inch max; Steel ONLY.
SPOILER: 300 square inches max. Max height of 5 5/8” depending on body width.
Shocks have to be steel bodied.
The tires you qualify on are the tires you must start the feature on.
Windshields: There will be no full front windshields, and side and rear must remain open
Any parts deemed illegal are subject to confiscation
USA Rules allowed but you have to follow all of them no mixing and matching.