Carburetors:1 11/16” #4412 Holley 2bbl - 2 or 4 bbl cast iron intake, no high rise, 1” adapter allowed with the 4412 on the edelbrock 2101 intake. Rochester/Quadrajet 4 bbl carb allowed.
Headers will exit on each side of car no crossover or 180 degree of any kind
The intention of this class is to give young drivers a fully adjustable car without having huge horsepower. It is also a place for racers to have a division to run any outdated chassis that may not otherwise have a class to run in.
FRAMES: 1960 and newer factory production frames or camero tubular replacement. Minimum of 108" wheelbase.
1. Front sub may be tubular but must have stock oem mounting positions on all lower control arms.
2. Frame may not be narrowed or widened.
3. Front cross member may be notched for radiator or steering clearance.
4. Front suspension must be OEM style, No splined sway bar, No aluminum or fiberglass suspension parts.
5. OEM steering box, No racks, stock oem spindles
6. Tube type uppers allowed and may be relocated.
7. Tube type lowers not allowed
8. Coilovers allowed in rear only must be 4.5” minimum diameter.
9. Minimum 108” wheelbase both sides. Maximum tread width 78 inches bead of rim to bead of rim.
10. Rear flange of engine may be no closer than 72" from centerline of rear axle
ROLL CAGE: Must consist of 1.66 outside .095 wall tubing. Must be frame mounted in minimum of 6 points.
1. Minimum of 1 cross bar across top of halo.
2. Foot protection is mandatory
3. Main cage cannot be further forward than motor plate.
4. Must have at least 3 driver’s side door bars made of 1.5 inch .95 wall tubing with 1/8 steel plate.
5. Front bumper must be 2 bars mounted frame rail to frame rail parallel to ground. Must be 1.25 OD tubing.
6. Rear bumper must be 1.25 OD tubing or .250 flat stock. It must protect fuel cell and must wrap around back to frame on both sides to prevent penetration into other vehicles. Rear bumper no more than 2” wider than body on each end.
7. Rear bumper, nerf bars and bodies must not extend beyond the rear tires. Height 18” both front and rear bumpers + or- 2”.
REAR AXLE: Any automotive rear end may be used. No aluminum except for center section. Must have steel tubes.
SUSPENSION: No aluminum components except for rear end center section.
Three link rear suspension only if using four link must have birdcages pinned together
TRANSMISSION: Must be fully functioning 350 turbo automatic with minimum of 9inch torque convertor
Stock 3 speed manual with oem stock steel single disk clutch &pressure plate.
WEIGHT: Cars must weigh 2400 AFTER FEATURE.
Left side 60.0% max.
WHEELS: 8-inch max; Steel ONLY.
SPOILER: There will be no spoilers allowed
Shocks have to be steel bodied and afco, pro type inexpensive shock. IE. no penske integra type shocks. $125 max cost per shock new retail.
The tires you qualify on are the tires you must start the feature on and may only purchase one tire per week.
Windshields: There may be full front windshields, and side and rear may remain open
Any parts deemed illegal are subject to confiscation